Discovery Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery Team Forums

The place for Discovery Team people, past and present. Be afraid....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
School Links
FCPS Home
Blackboard
Frost Home
Frost Band
Woodson Home
Woodson Band
Woodson Drama
Woodson Chorus
Woodson Orchestra
Annandale Home
Annandale Band
Latest topics
» I have no life
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm by Blue_Lightsaber42

» ECHO
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm by Blue_Lightsaber42

» ???
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 pm by Zephir

» Please introduce yourselves!
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 pm by Tn13

» busch gardens :)
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm by Tn13

» High School Band Auditions
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm by Tn13

» 2 Months and Counting...
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 pm by Tn13

» RELIVANT?
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm by Tn13

» the WORD game
INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm by Tn13

Poll
What do you think of the widgets?
I like them!
INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_lcap27%INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Put more stuff on them.
INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_lcap0%INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They need to die!
INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_lcap9%INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Takes up too much space.
 9% [ 1 ]
They're OK.
INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_lcap27%INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
I don't know....
INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_lcap18%INSOMNIA!!!!! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Other.
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

INSOMNIA!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-03-24

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm

I can't sleep Sad
and I'm bored Sad Sad
so i will post random crap on this thread... if anyone everends up responding to it, it will be a "Talk about random crap" thread

(P.S. If you think that I am just doing this to get more posts, go ahead and turn my thing down like this never existed, I don't really care. There's not much to do at 11:45 in a house that is almost compleately packed up for moving)

Last edited by AnakinFryewalker on Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:43 pm

thus it shall be
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Today I found out that there is a $1500 bottle of wine.
who the (censored) would pay that much for a bottle of wine
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Shouldn't people have better things to spend their money on
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:49 pm

I don't know for sure, but I think I might be a pyromaniac
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:50 pm

I like to watch things burn.
It has gotten to a point where I will imagine some random thing burning as I walk past it
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm

What will happen to me, will the nice men in the clean white suits come and get me?
Will I be locked in some spongy room, never to touch a ligher or match again?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Or is this just the rantings of a sleep deprived boy?
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:53 pm

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:54 pm

wow, I just broke 100 posts... now what happens?
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:56 pm

OH BOY I AM GENERAL MATINENCE NOW!!
OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY like COOK CAN MAKE FOOD!!!!!!
I just mess stuff up and make them go BOOM bom bom bom bom = Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I love you + bom = Very Happy (me)
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:24 am

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I WAS JUST PLAYING SOLITARE FOR 2 HOURS AND I AM STILL AWAKE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:24 am

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS 4:23 AND I STILL HAVEN'T SLEPT!!
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:09 am

I guess I am going to go today without sleep tired
Back to top Go down
mandelbrot
Official Emoticon-Maker
mandelbrot

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-04-26

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:57 am

AnakinFryewalker wrote:
What will happen to me, will the nice men in the clean white suits come and get me?
Will I be locked in some spongy room, never to touch a ligher or match again?!?!?!?!

no no no no no, that's not how it goes down at all. first they give you a math test. then they give you those "find the differences" pictures. then they give you a list of groceries you have to remember 20 times (lets see how much i can remember... crayons, balloons, blocks, apples, grapes, watermelon, hat, belt, shoes, couch, table... sombrero?). then they show you a picture of a scene in a park and tell you to point to specified points in the picture (point to the dog, then the boy holding a model airplane, but don't point to the boy before you point to the cat under the bench...). Then they read you some stories and ask a bunch of questions about them (george sells peaches. they usually go for a buck a pop, but today he is selling them for more. why he do that?). then they give you the notorious rorscharch inkblot test, where they show you ten inkblots, one at a time, and each time ask you what you see. Do you remember that grocery list? now the physciatrist is going to ask you to repeat it again, without looking at anything that might help (lets see if i can remember... grape soda... sombrero). contrary to popular belief, not all the cards are monochrome, the last card is very colorful and complex. Also, one must list ALL of the possible things one can see with that image. list just one and youre labled as stupid. And contrary to what Mr. Cordoray said, DO NOT SAY ITS A FLUFFY BUNNY. wanna know why? because after they show you all the inkblots, you have to explain why you saw what you saw. Do you think its easy to explain a fluffy bunny on a random inkblot? luckily i pulled it off with this one:

INSOMNIA!!!!! Rorschach1

i just said those holes were eyes, the wingaling things were ears and the thing at the bottom were teeth. then the darn phsychologist person asked me how it was fluffy. I said "because its cheeks seem to protrude a long distance from what one imagines to be the bunnys face. in some instances that can be mistaken as a sign of obesity, but being an animal owner myself, i happen to think that such a protrusion is caused by a large patch of fur. and besides, wouldnt you rather think of the bunny as fluffy than fat?"

something tells me i didnt pass that test.

After the inkblot test, you get to play a video game! sounds all fun like, right? no, you sit staring at a blank screen, and every ten seconds, a white square with a black square inside it appears. and if the black square is in the northern hemisphere of the white square, you press a button. if you press the button when the black square is in the southern hemisphere, you lose points and overall are an absolute failure at life. the person then asks you a bunch of questions, most about how different laws are essential to a good government and a long life (during the test i was honestly wondering if every government in the world gave the same test to make sure the test subject was super-duper patriotic). so for example; the phsychatrist says to me "why is it essential for there to be free speech?" and i say "because without free speech, where would the comedians be?" i might not have passed that one either.

Then they show you a bunch of pictures in rows, and you have to point to one picture from every row and then explain how they are related (for example: row one contains; 1, %, and A. row two contains; $, ^, and 2. row three contains; *, 3, and #. obviously one points to 1, 2, then 3, because they are all numbers). do you remember that list of groceries from earlier? you better, because now the persons going to ask you to repeat them again (lets see what i remember... sombrero, beef stew, gravy, a huge turkey... they need to get a snack bar in this phsycaitrist office, im starving!). Then, guess what! Another video game! this one requires you to listen to beep and boop tones. click when you here the beep, but of course if you click during the boop you are a total failure and should be spit on in public. i clicked on the boop like 20 times. Then the phsycriatristsin puts a plate in front of your face... with 7 or so identical blue blocks on it. just like in "simon says" the phsriacsist will point to the blocks in a certain order in a pattern which you will have to repeat. then you fill out a form asking questions like:

do you have suicidal thoughts? a (always) b (sometimes) c (never) d (never ever)

do you think about other people in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ways? a b c d

do you contemplate killing your parents? a b c d

do you contemplate killing others? a b c d

do you contemplate killing yourself? a b c d

do you contemplate putting your parents in a situatin that might be a hinderance to their existance? a b c d

and so on. they repeat the same questions like 30 times, all with different wording. the worst thing is, there are 5 of these tests, all pretty much identical, and you have to fill them all out. Hey, do you still remember that grocery list? cuz the teacher person gonna quiz you again (ummm... sombrero?). Now comes the fun part. you are going to tell the phstyirast about your feelings.when thats over, you take another math test. and finally another quiz sheet asking if you have interesting dreams or not-so-strange compulsions to kill all the people that surround you. finally you can max and relax in the lobby, where a large exotic fishtank awaits your arrival. there are all kinds of fishies and clams and starfish and coral and stuff... pretty colors...

do you remember that grocery list?
Back to top Go down
Zephir

Zephir

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2009-02-17

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:00 am

That was loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Back to top Go down
mandelbrot
Official Emoticon-Maker
mandelbrot

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:02 am

so were the tests. that didnt all happen in one day, it was more lik 5
Back to top Go down
Zephir

Zephir

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:05 am

must have been boring Sleep
Back to top Go down
mandelbrot
Official Emoticon-Maker
mandelbrot

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:07 am

o, you cannot even begin fathom how much fathoming it takes to fathom how boring it is. fathom fathom

is that the right word? fathom?
Back to top Go down
Zephir

Zephir

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:15 am

Your right i cant fathom the fathoming it must take to fathom it
Back to top Go down
mandelbrot
Official Emoticon-Maker
mandelbrot

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 am

in fact, you cant een fathom the fathoming it takes to fathom the fathoming it takes to fathom it. fathom fathom
Back to top Go down
Zephir

Zephir

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:20 am

I cant athom the fathoming it takes to fathom the statement in fact, you cant een fathom the fathoming it takes to fathom the fathoming it takes to fathom it. fathom fathom
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2008-05-25

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Ack, people, random threads do in teh YDTC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.woodsonband.org/index.htm
Zephir

Zephir

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:16 pm

HUH?
Back to top Go down
AnakinFryewalker

AnakinFryewalker

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:39 pm

I NO GET IT!!!!! cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INSOMNIA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSOMNIA!!!!!   INSOMNIA!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSOMNIA!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discovery Team Forums :: Discovery Team Community :: YDTC-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com