Discovery Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery Team Forums

The place for Discovery Team people, past and present. Be afraid....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
School Links
FCPS Home
Blackboard
Frost Home
Frost Band
Woodson Home
Woodson Band
Woodson Drama
Woodson Chorus
Woodson Orchestra
Annandale Home
Annandale Band
Latest topics
» I have no life
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm by Blue_Lightsaber42

» ECHO
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm by Blue_Lightsaber42

» ???
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 pm by Zephir

» Please introduce yourselves!
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 pm by Tn13

» busch gardens :)
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm by Tn13

» High School Band Auditions
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm by Tn13

» 2 Months and Counting...
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 pm by Tn13

» RELIVANT?
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm by Tn13

» the WORD game
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm by Tn13

Poll
What do you think of the widgets?
I like them!
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Put more stuff on them.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They need to die!
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Takes up too much space.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
They're OK.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
I don't know....
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Other.
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 am

huh? They display on my computer.

EDIT: AGH!!!! I deleted them from photobucket, so they won't display. I shall fix this.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 am

Oh. On mine it says "this image or video has been moved or deleted".
Back to top Go down
http://www.woodsonband.org/index.htm
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am

I fixed it. Now, I can't delete it from photobucket or else. Good thing I put that they belonged to Nintendo, not me, under the description.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 am

Here, lame blue dragonite.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Dragon11
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:48 am

That's a good recolor. But, you should save the image as a PNG or JPG because anything else will blur the image. BTW, I prefer PNG.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 am

Here, see if this works.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Dragon12
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm

That looks much clearer. You did a great job. I just wish more people would come here and request sprites............. Oh well. I guess I'll make some on my own. Anybody got any suggestions on what to make? (I have bad creativity when it comes to this)
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:18 pm

Can you do luxio with a magcargo shell?
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Luxiob10 Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Magcar10
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:24 pm

I can do that, but I'll need some time. Also, I can't do that now cuz I have stuff going on for the next few hours. Expect it to be done by sometime tomorrow, maybe even Saturday. I'm gonna be nice too and recolor it like an Electrike.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Sweet. cool
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:32 pm

Here it is: A had a little lack of creativity and the Electrike colors didn't work so well: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Luxcargo Also, please use the request form found on page 1. It makes things easier when the person knows what parts that are needed to be used. That way, it makes it clearer for me what needs to be done (which in turn, makes me produce better mixes).
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Wow that one turned out really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://acaciatree.deviantart.com/
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:44 pm

The one I just did was okay. Technically, I'm still a beginner. I can't do half the advanced stuff needed to make some of the really cool sprite mixes.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Coolio, Jaco. cool
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Eek, another double post. And another recolor thingy. This one's growlithe.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Growli10
Also, apparently, JacoB I realize I have been writing "Jaco". To get rid off this problem, I will now be calling you "Taco". You have been namified.
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Just call me Jake instead. I have decided to go buy that and the growlithe looks kinda...... um..... radioactive. Also, try not to have the tail green. For example, if you take a Hypno's colors and put them on Growlithe, it would look better.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:10 pm

I like teh raidoactive growlithe. And I'm calling you Taco on here anyway, you have no username nickname. No complaining, or I will permenantly edit it into your signature. shame on you
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm gonna post some of my old sprites here.... I'm bored..... and hungry: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 MaromewoxysSprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Dialkia
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Sneakens
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Altwing
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Salakinquaza
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Metaflysir
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Glailtrapsirtei
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Hypnowak
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Salatar

This is all of my works that I did....... cause I haven't sprited in a year....... but I'm still good at it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Thos are good! shock I just recolor stuff. If anyone wants a radioactive sprite, you know where to look.
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 pm

I can do almost anything except devamps. But, I'm still learning on how to get super ultra mega good.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:29 pm

l-o-l sunburned pikachu.
Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Pikach10
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Not really sunburned. You should try a more redish-brown. Otherwise, it looks like neon purple.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:36 pm

No, it's supposed to be pink, I just said sunburned 'cause I didn't know what else to call it. grin It's ok, Taco.
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Hey Taco (I like that name too, I'm gonna also start calling you it), I like the one with the squiggly arms and the skull guy with the hypno string thing.
Back to top Go down
http://acaciatree.deviantart.com/
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff   Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprite Shop of Randomness and Stuff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next