Discovery Team Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery Team Forums

The place for Discovery Team people, past and present. Be afraid....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
School Links
FCPS Home
Blackboard
Frost Home
Frost Band
Woodson Home
Woodson Band
Woodson Drama
Woodson Chorus
Woodson Orchestra
Annandale Home
Annandale Band
Latest topics
» I have no life
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm by Blue_Lightsaber42

» ECHO
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm by Blue_Lightsaber42

» ???
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:41 pm by Zephir

» Please introduce yourselves!
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 pm by Tn13

» busch gardens :)
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm by Tn13

» High School Band Auditions
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm by Tn13

» 2 Months and Counting...
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 pm by Tn13

» RELIVANT?
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm by Tn13

» the WORD game
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm by Tn13

Poll
What do you think of the widgets?
I like them!
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_lcap27%Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Put more stuff on them.
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_lcap0%Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They need to die!
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_lcap9%Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Takes up too much space.
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_lcap9%Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
They're OK.
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_lcap27%Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
I don't know....
Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_lcap18%Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Other.
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Empty
PostSubject: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Yeah don't tread on the door mat. Yeah. Weehee art thread. Yay. Oh and Abby can I post a link to my Deviantart page?

I expect that Rachel will make a thread here when she comes back.

------------------------------------

Anyways... oh and that line up there isn't a signature line. It's a DOOM line. Like my door mat.

Weehee art! cat
Back to top Go down
http://acaciatree.deviantart.com/
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Hmm, rainbow lightsaber. My very own rainbow lightsaber. 'Twas a Photoshop test that I conducted yesterday.

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Rainbo10

EDIT: Hey it's not showing! Grr... I'll be patient... for a while.
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Yeah, go ahead with links. happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.woodsonband.org/index.htm
Forever_A_Vampire

Forever_A_Vampire

Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:15 pm

WOOOOOOTT!! I won't post anything yet cuz everything I've done is on my home comp not my moms laptop but I'll do it when I get back! bom

WOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-BL Edit- please don't make it so long. Press enter a few times in there so there's no side-scrolling. happy
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm

GAAAHHHH Rachel, could you make your post... um... thinner? It stretches my screen. X_X
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Hey Abby can you edit out some of the O's?
Back to top Go down
Blue_Lightsaber42
Supreme Emperor
Supreme Emperor
Blue_Lightsaber42

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 pm

FIXED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.woodsonband.org/index.htm
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Thanks for fixing that, Abby. And no thanks for making all the topics in bright yellow font. frustrated

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Chines11

Evil or Very Mad DRAGON IS ANGRY THAT YOU BLINDED HIM! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:01 pm

What would happen if a mythical beast wandered into our world? It would get hopelessly confuzzled by all the complex things we humans do. Very Happy

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Griffi12

Last edited by Acacia_likes_noodlesoup on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too big. xP)
Back to top Go down
poochcuddler

poochcuddler

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:12 pm

HAHAHAA!! "i like my world better" XD good job acacia!!! both your pics look really cool!
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:57 pm

Thankies! hugs
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 pm

RAWRZEZ!!

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Tribal10
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero101

GuitarHero101

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:58 pm

I met the artist who drew this image: Sonic Sonic vs Shadow Brawl collage
Back to top Go down
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup
King's Secretary
Acacia_likes_noodlesoup

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:04 pm

That's pretty cool. I like the artist's style; it's different from all the other sonic drawings I've seen, which look the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)   Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acacia's Studio of Doom (watch out for the door mat, it's alive!)
Page 1 of 1